From the same team that made such hits as THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN and KNOCKED UP, FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL is a romantic disaster comedy starring Jason Segel and Kristen Bell.
Universal has announced that the September 30, 2008 Blu-ray release of ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall,’ will feature a new unrated cut with exclusive extras content not found on the standard DVD release.
The Blu-ray version will be released in tandem with the Standard DVD on September 30. The Blu-ray and DVD editions will share the following bonus features:
- audio commentary (on both the theatrical and unrated versions) with cast and crew
- video diaries
- additional behind-the-scenes footage
- a karaoke feature (also on both the theatrical and extended versions)
- three montages (“Line-O-Rama,” “Sex-O-Rama,” “Drunk-O-Rama”)
- “We’ve Got Something to Do” music video
- a gag reel
- the original “Red Band” theatrical trailer.
Exclusive to the Blu-ray version:
- the film’s unrated and regular R-rated theatrical versions available via seamless branching
- picture-in-picture video commentary on the extended cut with cast and crew
- BD-Live-enabled features to be announced.
- spread across a BD-50 dual-layer disc in 1080p video and DTS-HD Lossless Master Audio 5.1 Surround.
Universal will issue ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’ as a stand-alone release as well as part of the ‘Judd Apatow 3-Pack,’ which also includes ‘Knocked Up’ and ‘The 40-Year-Old Virgin.’ Disc contents are identical to the stand-alone versions.
Suggested retail for the stand-alone Blu-ray of ‘Sarah Marshall’ is $39.98, and $89.98 for the ‘Judd Apatow Collection.’